Houserules Club Organza
Every visitor should make himself of herself aware of these house rules.
Membership of the Club Organza website can only be requested and obtained at the counter of Club Organza.
These rules apply both in the club and in the immediate surroundings of Club Organza.
Compliance with these house and decency rules is controlled by the private security organization “Elite Security Force”, established in Rotterdam (+31 6 347 347 16)
These regulations are also known to the police.
NOTE: The sound in this Club may exceed 100 decibels !!!
Earplugs are for sale at € 3,- at the counter of Club Organza
- Minimum age is 21 years.
- Valid ID is required.
- All instructions from staff and security of this club, linked to these house rules, should immediately be followed.
- You are expected to cooperate in case of a check on the possession of arms and drugs (controlled substances).
- If you park your vehicle on the parking lot of Club Organza, you are obligated to cooperate with a search on arms and/or drugs (controlled substances) in your vehicle.
- Use of the wardrobe and/or lockers is mandatory for everyone.
- Visitors must always adhere to the dresscode unless otherwise indicated. Minimal requirements are always party dressed (meaning no jeans, caps, sneakers or sportswear allowed).
- Found items should always be returned to the counter of Club Organza.
- Club Organza strives for an equal number of women and men; therefore, single men or groups of men have limited or no access to the club.
- Single men have no access to the upper floors.
- Pictures are made by photographers, appointed by Club Organza management only, and placed on the Club Organza site.
- In case you do not want to appear on picture, please inform the Club Organza management in advance before entering the dance floor.
- Taking pictures by guests is strictly prohibited.
It is not permitted to:
- Bring or use drinks or food indoor, obtained outside Club Organza.
- Take glasses or glassware upstairs or outside.
- To smoke on the upper floors.
- Wear shoes on the beds on the first floor.
- To cause any nuisance in the vicinity of the club.
- Perform any intimate activities on the ground floor.
In case you commit a crime:
- We will always call the police.
- You will be arrested and relevant goods will be seized.
- You will be directly transferred to the police.
- We will file an official report with the police or submit a complaint.
- You will be removed from Club Organza and access could be denied (minimum period is three months) In any case of trespassing we will notify the police.
It is prohibited to:
- Possess, use or trade drugs (controlled substances).
- Possess or use weapons or other objects, which can be used as a weapon.
- Commit theft or vandalism.
- Sell or market any product (including stolen items).
- Use violence or threat to use violence.
- Make discriminatory comments, perform any discriminatory act or carry/wear any discriminating symbol(s).
- Sexually intimidate anyone by word or gesture.
- Insult anyone.
- Play or gamble for money, excluding the available gaming machine(s).
- Use chewing gum anywhere.
- Smoke in any location, except in the designated smoking area.
- Provide sexual or physical services in exchange for money.
- Flyer for any party that does not take place at Club Organza, unless specifically approved by Club Organza management.
Your entry may be refused if:
- You are younger than 21 years.
- You are drunk or under the influence of controlled substances (hard drugs).
- You have previously been denied access.
- You are not cooperate with a search on arms and drugs (controlled substances).
- You are not in the possession of a valid ID card.
- You do not agree with the security of Club Organza, including the surveillance both in the club and around the club (parking lot).